Video: See President Obama’s comedy routine at last night’s White House Correspondents Dinner
The guy can be funny.
The above video is President Barack Obama’s comedy routine in its entirety from last night’s White House Correspondents Dinner.
Here are some of the best jokes according to Slate:
1. Today thanks to Obamacare you no longer have to worry about losing your insurance if you lose your job. You’re welcome, Senate Democrats.
2. Six years into my presidency some people still say I’m arrogant, aloof, condescending. Some people are so dumb.
3. A few weeks ago, Dick Cheney says he thinks I’m the worst president of his lifetime. Which is interesting because I think Dick Cheney is the worst president of my lifetime.
4. You know, let me set the record straight. I tease Joe Biden, but you know he has been in my side for seven years. I love that man. He’s not just a great vice president, he is a great friend. We’ve gotten so close in some places in Indiana, they won’t serve us pizza anymore.
5. It turns out Jeb Bush identified himself as Hispanic back in 2009, which, you know what, I — look, I understand. It’s an innocent mistake. It reminds me of when I identified myself as American back in 1961.
6. Rick Santorum announced that he would not attend the same-sex wedding of a friend or loved one, to which gays and lesbians across the country responded, that’s not going to be a problem. Don’t sweat that one.
7. And Donald Trump is here. Still.
8. Anyway, it’s amazing how time flies. Soon, the first presidential contest will take place, and I for one cannot wait to see who the Koch brothers pick. It’s exciting.